Ottawa Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Naturopathic Doctors and Acupuncture Providers
Back in Balance is a trusted family chiropractic and wellness centre that has been providing the highest quality of preventive and alternative care since 2005.
Located in Westboro, Ottawa, Back in Balance offers top quality chiropractic care, massage therapy, acupuncture and physiotherapy for you and your family. There is no reason to live with back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, stiffness or soreness. Whether you have been injured in an auto or work related accident, are a weekend warrior or feel great and want to feel even better, Back in Balance provides the care you need – from pain relief to overall health and wellness!
The clinic’s practitioners see patients with a wide range of health issues from pregnancy and pediatric care, women’s health issues, men’s health issues, nutrition, and optimal sports performance. Our team of male and female practitioners uses a wide variety of gentle chiropractic adjusting techniques, massage therapy, custom orthotic therapy, and physiotherapy.
At Back in Balance Chiropractic and Massage, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for people of all ages through health education and the power of the chiropractic adjustment.
Please contact us or call for a consultation today to determine if yours is a chiropractic case. If it is, we will get started immediately; if not, we will gladly refer you to the appropriate provider.
Back in Balance is a solution oriented, multidisciplinary clinic, that is fully committed to its practice members status of health and well-being. Our professionals are dedicated to improving the quality of life for people of all ages through hands on treatment and health education.
- Gentle Chiropractic care including several options for adjusting techniques Activator, Thompson Drop Technique, Diversified, Gonstead, Palmer Upper Cervical Specific, Performance for Life assessment.
- Prenatal Chiropractic care During pregnancy, a woman’s body adapts with the weight of her baby. As the fetus develops, the pelvis spreads and the ligaments loosen. The low back curves to compensate for the extra abdominal load while the midback curves with the weight of the breasts. Chiropractic care is very important during this time. It helps to ensure full nerve function to both mother and baby.
- Registered Massage Therapy including craniosacral therapy (for both adults and children), Active Release Technique (ART), hot stone massage, Swedish massage, sports massage techniques, pediatric and infant massage therapy, prenatal and postnatal massage, lymph drainage techniques.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy for both men & women with any new or chronic condition including sprains or strains, low back or neck pain, migraines, TMJ issues, and more.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy for women at any stage in their life, including pre-post natal issues (e.g. blocked milk ducts, C-section or episiotomy scarring and pain, back and rib pain, diastasis recti, tailbone pain, returning to activity post-partum, and more), and for pelvic floor dysfunction as outlined below.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy for men and women with urinary or fecal frequency, urgency, &/or incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic girdle pain, tailbone pain, pain with intercourse, interstitial cystitis, endometriosis, painful menses, ano-rectal dysfunction, chronic constipation and more.
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture for treatment of neck pain, lower back pain, or virtually any other musculoskeletal condition.
- Relaxation Acupuncture is a blend of Eastern and Western acupuncture philosophies resulting in a treatment that allows a release of the stressors of everyday life.
- Naturopathic Medicine Women’s health, hormone and nutritional issues; Pre and post natal; therapies including craniosacral therapy and acupuncture treatments
- Cold Laser Therapy the use of light from a Low Level Laser Diode or an array of light-emitting diodes to eliminate pain, accelerate healing and decrease inflammation. Effective treatment for conditions such as: Arthritis, Sports injuries, Chronic and Degenerative conditions, Wounds, Musculoskeletal problems. This form of laser therapy does not heat or cut tissue, unlike high intensity lasers. It treats the underlying condition or pathology to promote healing.
- Custom-fit orthotics / Custom orthotic therapy
Your feet have direct impact on the rest of your body and support you with each step. Orthotics and proper shoe fit are very important aspects of foot health.
- Health Education We are passionate about health education and our health professionals are available to speak at your community or corporate events.